Library & Resource Center
Explore and Learn Together
At the Watanabe Family Library and the Stephen and Sharon Zimmerman Resource Center
The Stephen and Sharon Zimmerman Resource Center and the Watanabe Family Library offer learning opportunities for families, helpful resources for educators, students, and researchers working on projects. Our librarian can assist you in finding resources about Native Americans and the West. Make a visit to the Eiteljorg Resource Center part of your visit to the museum.
Noon to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday or by appointment
- More than 8,000 books and exhibition catalogs
- More than 800 videos and DVDs
- Pamphlets, clippings, and more on artists represented in this collection
- The Sidney and Rosalyn Wiener Collection of 968 books and other publications illustrated by Western illustrators
- More than 50 journal titles
- Auction catalogs and more
Research, plan, and develop lessons to engage students and teach them about the history of the American West and Native America. The Eiteljorg resource center is great for accessing information for your students or learning something new yourself. Don’t forget to access our archive of resources below.
Search our library and settle in for a story the entire family can enjoy. We have children’s books, DVDs, videos, and more. Our library is located on the lower level of the museum adjoining the R.B. Annis Western Family Experience.